Full 5.1 Surround Sound Combination
If you are considering a Surround Sound System for your home, you can’t go Past our Palings Audio 5.1 Bose®/Onkyo combination that will provide you with quality surround sound, at a price that won’t break the bank. Two great systems combined for your benefit.
By pairing BOSE Acoustimass® 10 speakers you get that full rich BOSE Surround Sound from 4 paired Cube speakers with a front central speaker and full rich dramatic bass from the module.
BOSE ACOUSTIMASS® 10
- Bose® Acoustimass® 10 Home Entertainment Speaker System
- High performance Bose® sound for your music, movies, gaming and sport
- 5.1 Channel home theatre speaker system for large or open areas
- Compatible with 5.1
- Direct/Reflecting speakers with horizontal centre speaker
- Powered Acoustimass® module with 2 bass drivers
- 5.1 channel surround sound delivers vivid, dynamic lifelike sound bringing your favourite music and movies to life.
- Direct/Reflecting Speakers produce cinematic depth and lifelike spaciousness from a natural balance of direct and reflected sound – similar to a live performance. The Direct/Reflecting speakers deliver Bose® quality sound whilst blending elegantly into your decore and the technology used means balanced sound throughout the whole space not just in one small “sweet spot”.
- Horizontal centre speaker delivers clear natural sounding dialouge and vocals while visually complimenting flat-panel tv screens.
- Powered Acoustimass® module produces exceptionally deep low notes you can feel as well as hear adding emotional intensity. Two high performance downwards-facing drivers along with proprietary technology delivers the lowest audible noted and effects with cliarity and balance. Acoustimass® technology means you are able to place the module almost anywhere in the room as all the sound appears to come from the cube speakers.
- Automatic protection circuitry prevents the drivers from being overdriven and provides increased reliability while minimising interferance with the listening experience.
- Compatible with 5.1 digital and analog surround sound receivers rated 100 – 200 Watts per channel and 4 – 8 ohms.
- Drivers: two 2 1⁄2″ (6.4 cm) wide-range drivers in each cube speaker array and two 5 1⁄4″ high-excursion woofers in module.
Warranty: A written five year transferable warranty remains with the speakers even if ownership passes to another person.
Colour: Black or Artic White.
In the box:
|Centre channel speaker||7.9cm||15.9cm||10.5cm||1.07kg|
|Total shipping weight||28kg|
- System input cable
- 2 rear speaker cables (15m)
- 3 front speaker cables (7m)
Thrilling Entertainment in the Living Room and Beyond
Get tomorrow’s features today with original high-current amplification in the value-packed TX-NR555 Network A/V Receiver. This smart hub supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ enhanced with AccuReflex phase-calibration technology for crystal-clear object-based sound, and also includes the latest HDMI® spec for 6G video. Stream from app to theater via Chromecast built-in*, Wi-Fi®, or AirPlay and let the 384 kHz/32-bit DAC work its magic on everything from MP3s to 192/24 Hi-Res Audio. You can send network sources and audio from external analog inputs to supported network speakers in other rooms, complete with smartphone control, via FireConnect™ powered by Blackfire*. But most importantly, big movie sound is amazing thanks to discrete high-current amps that drive speakers effortlessly. So sit back and enjoy the best next-generation entertainment has to offer.
* Enabled with a future firmware update.
** Enabled with a future firmware update. Optional compatible speakers required.
DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® Ready
Discover the best in object-based surround-sound with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™. Free from the traditional channel-based audio bed, sound flows above and around you in three dimensions for a movie and gaming experience that will take your breath away.
Wireless Audio Playback with Chromecast built-in* and AirPlay
TX-NR555, now with Chromecast built-in* and AirPlay, frees your music from your smartphone. You can stream your music stored in your phone or using Chromecast built-in / AirPlay Compatible apps.
* Chromecast built-in enabled via future firmware update. Please consult the Onkyo website for firmware update scheduling information.
Bluetooth Audio / Wi-Fi® with Spotify and TIDAL*
In addition to Chromecast built-in and AirPlay, stream virtually any audio from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to your home theater for clear and powerful sound. Available internet radio and music subscription services include Pandora, Spotify and more.
* Support for some services including TIDAL and Deezer enabled via firmware update.
FireConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FireConnect™ mirrors network audio and external analog sources connected to master component from streaming services to vinyl records on FireConnect™-compatible speakers in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into Onkyo Controller app for iOS and Android™.
Note: FireConnect™ is enabled with a firmware update. Sharing audio from external inputs depends on the model and is enabled with a future firmware update. TX-NR555 does not support wireless transmission of signals from external inputs. Sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz are supported.
FireConnect™ is a technology based on Blackfire provided by Blackfire Research Corp., USA.
HDMI® 6 In / 1 Out (HDCP 2.2 / HDR)
Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz, as well as HDCP 2.2 and HDR for next generation UltraHD streaming and broadcasting.
Dynamic Audio Amplification for Clear and Realistic Sound
Power your speakers like never before with Onkyo’s Dynamic Audio Amplification. Sound comes alive thanks to accurate, noise-free signal processing and hi-current power that dynamically controls your speakers for precise, authentic audio reproduction.
384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
A premium-quality AK4458 digital to analog converter from AKM unlocks the full potential of any audio format with unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound.
AccuEQ Calibration Featuring AccuReflex Technology
AccuEQ equalizes the surround-sound to suit the room acoustics for crisply focused sound, while AccuReflex aligns the phase of upfiring “height” speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.